Alexander Hammerstone is the National Openweight Champion for MLW. He is determined to become the face of Major League Wrestling. Hammerstone has been putting in the work to get his body in incredible shape.
He understands putting his body to the test every day. Now he’ll be putting speakers to the test in a new national advertising campaign for JBL Speakers.
MLW announced their star would be part of the national campaign earlier today.
You can read the full announcement here:
Alex Hammerstone is determined to be the face and franchise powering Major League Wrestling.
Now he can add another title: the spokesman for JBL Speakers’ upcoming campaign.
“Everyone knows the immense pride I take in climbing to the top of MLW and representing the company as the national champion,” said Hammerstone. “Now branching out and representing in this national campaign just adds to that. I hope to continuing building new relationships in the future and continuing to represent as the franchise player”
The National Openweight Champion filmed commercials in New York City for the popular speaker company recently.
The national campaign will hit screens later this year and feature the Hammerman sizing up JBL Speakers and the competition.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Another Advertised WWE Raw Match Cancelled?
- USA Network Spoils Upcoming WWE Debut
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed