2017 Andre The Giant Battle Royal winner and seven-time 24/7 Champion Mojo Rawley has taken to Twitter to comment on his WWE release.
Mojo Rawley was among the 10 main roster wrestlers let go earlier this week due to “cost cutting”.
Today, Rawley tweeted:
9 years of fun, passion, and pure HYPE!!!! Thank you all for getting, and Staying HYPED with me!! I love y’all this much!!!!
The next chapter officially begins May 31!
It was reported that all the released talents had 90-day non-compete clauses, which expire on July 14, so it’ll be interesting to see what Rawley was referring to when he mentioned May 31.
His last match in WWE was at the June 15, 2020 SmackDown taping in a loss to Chad Gable (then Shorty G).
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- Former AEW Star Set To Return For February 24 Collision