A former WWE star has responded to the Wrestling Entertainment Series (WES) debut event cancellation.
The WES promotion announced yesterday that the cancellation of their inaugural event that was scheduled for July 9.
After various stars responded to the cancellation, former WWE star Mojo Rawley (Dean Muhtadi) has become the latest star to give his thoughts on the event being postponed.
Mojo wrote the following:
Unfortunate to see the cancellation of WES. I was very excited to step back in the ring, and HYPED to battle with Damo. I really feel for all the fans who had interest in the talent on this show. To anyone who bought a ticket, I will be doing a FREE meet and greet this Sunday so we can all have a great time regardless and STAY HYPED. For those who didn’t buy a ticket to WES and come to the M&G, 100% of that money will go to pay the UK local talent that were supposed to be on the show as I have learned they have not yet paid. More info to come on that. Until then, I guess a week long vacation in England with my beautiful fiancee isn’t the worst thing ever!
There has been more backstage details revealed on the WES event cancellation drama, which you can read about here.
— Dean “Mojo” Muhtadi (@MojoMuhtadi) July 7, 2022
- Huge News On Stone Cold Steve Austin Plans For WrestleMania 39
- WWE SmackDown Stars Move To Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Brock Lesnar WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 Status Update
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Post-Royal Rumble Update On The Rock Appearing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Backstage Reaction To Royal Rumble Ending Featuring Bloodline & Sami Zayn
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble