Mojo Rawley was one of the WWE stars that were released from the company back in April, and since then he has gone on to land an acting gig in the upcoming GI Joe: Origins.
Speaking with TMZ Sports, the Mojo (real name Dean Muhtadi) spoke on his desire to follow in the footsteps of “the Great One”, saying:
“I would say a good percentage of professional wrestlers, maybe 69% to be exact, wanna be The Rock by the time it’s all said and done.”
Mojo said that the experience was exciting to him, and that he hopes that more acting opportunities will come his way in the future.
We will have to wait and see if Mojo Rawley can achieve the same level of Hollywood success as Dwayne Johnson.
- AEW Star Signed To Full-Time Contract Confirmed
- CM Punk Vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin WWE Plans Update
- CM Punk New Tattoo Revealed Following WWE Return
- WWE Announces Injury To Top Star
- WWE Star Makes Entrance With Legend At House Show
- Bryan Danielson Injury Update Ahead Of AEW In-Ring Return
- Jade Cargill & Another Absent Star Spotted In New Appearance For WWE
- ‘Frustrated’ Top Star Calls Out WWE
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- John Cena Reacts To Randy Orton WWE SmackDown Return