Current WWE Raw star Mojo Rawley has spoken about the possibility of a match including his good friend Rob Gronkowski in a recent interview with TMZ.
Mojo responded by saying they’ve been talking about doing a tag match with the two teaming together at SummerSlam 2020:
“We’ve been talking about doing a tag match together for really long time. SummerSlam is in Boston next year. It’s gonna be a huge event. That might be the one. Talking to Robbie G, I know he’s been saying he wants to do a tag match, me and him versus whoever. We got some awesome tag teams in WWE. Whoever want it, can get it.”
Rawley also joked about recent comments Gronkowski had mad about him when the former NFL player called him a wimp:
“Sometimes, Rob says things he doesn’t mean, like calling a guy a wimp when he knows that he can blatantly kick the crap out of him. These are just things that come out of his mouth that have no meaning. Robbie G been running around calling himself Mr. Recovery. Mojo Rawley will put that to the test when I stomp him the hell out. We’ll see how CBD Medic is really treating him.
“He’s lost a little bit of weight, he’s looking kinda slim, he looks like he should join our Cruiserweight division. There’s a lot of competition there.”
You can watch the full interview here:
Thanks to Fightful for the transcription
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Paul London Says He Was ‘Shut Down Immediately’ When Reaching Out About AEW Role
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him