WWE Hall of Famer Molly Holly is reportedly being celebrated backstage for her work as a producer.
Ringside News – which has had several backstage reports confirmed by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer in recent times – states that a ‘tenured’ WWE source told them “Molly Holly is getting great reviews as a producer.”
After a trial run earlier this year, Holly became a full-time WWE producer in August. Holly and Tyson Kidd were listed as producers for the Sasha Banks promo, and following six-woman tag team bout on last week’s edition of SmackDown.
Numerous in-ring performers have spoken highly of Holly’s work in recent months, including Doudrop, who noted that the Hall of Famer’s insight has been extremely valuable.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name