Two more Money in the Bank qualifying matches have been announced, set to take place on the July 9 episode of SmackDown.
On last night’s show, Seth Rollins told WWE Official Adam Pearce and Sonya Deville that he felt overlooked on the brand. Instead of making Rollins’ the next challenger to the Universal Championship, Pearce and Deville offered him a Money in the Bank qualifying match against Cesaro.
Rollins’ defeated Cesaro in their last singles encounter at Hell in a Cell. On the June 25 episode of SmackDown, Rollins and Bayley bested the team of Cesaro and Bianca Belair.
It has also been announced that Baron Corbin will take on Shinsuke Nakamura for a spot in the July 18 ladder match. Nakamura pinned Corbin to claim his crown last month. On Friday’s show, the team of Nakamura and Big E defeated Corbin and Apollo Crews.
Also on this week’s episode of SmackDown, Zelina Vega returned to WWE, and was announced for the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match. She joins Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Cross, Asuka and Naomi.
Kevin Owens defeated Sami Zayn in a last man standing match to earn his Money in the Bank spot. Owens joins the line-up of Ricochet, John Morrison, Riddle, Big E and Drew McIntyre for the men’s briefcase.
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Complete WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament Bracket
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury