Some more backstage news has emerged regarding Vince McMahon and his status/behavior at WrestleMania 39, at least night one.
As previously reported by PWInsider, McMahon was backstage in Gorilla on the first night of Mania, and on the headsets in a “supervisory” role.
Paul Levesque (Triple H) was “the point person in charge”, but McMahon was doing more than just hanging out.
Fightful Select has now provided an update, reporting that McMahon “was not shy” about giving his input.
This is in contrast to what was reported at the March 6 Raw in Boston, where McMahon was in Gorilla but was pretty much trying to stay out of the way, according to reports.
Fightful added that it heard from talent that McMahon was even spotted at the talent hotel.
To find out whether Stephanie McMahon was backstage at WrestleMaina 39 night one, click here.
We’ll keep you posted with all the news before, during and after WrestleMania 39 night two tonight.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER