The biggest news of the day thus far has been the impending return of Samoa Joe to NXT. Now, there are more details regarding his return.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has reported that Joe was backstage at the Performance Center last week to speak with WWE officials with Triple H being among them. This had been reported by Fightful last week as well but did not include the reason why Joe was there.
Another piece of news in the report was that there is already a plan in place for Samoa Joe in NXT. It was also noted that his role is open to expansion if all parties come to an agreement.
Samoa Joe was among the names released by WWE on April 15, 2021.
It was also reported earlier that Triple H was unhappy that Joe had been released. You can read more about that here.
NXT Takeover: In Your House took place last night (June 13) and went off the air with William Regal contemplating his future as General Manager. People have theorized that Samoa Joe could be involved in his storyline, however, that is merely speculation.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed
- Top WWE Star Has ‘Extra Stupid Ideas’ For WrestleMania 39 Match