Former Raw Women’s Champion Sasha Banks was absent from WWE’s Monday Night Raw taping two night ago and was pulled from a TV appearance the following day due to a “family emergency”. This caused fans of “The Boss” a great deal of concern, with some worried for Banks’ health.
However, Kalisto has shared an image of Sasha and her husband on holiday with him and his wife in the Dominican Republic, seemingly suggesting she is happy and healthy.
This would confirm that Banks is well and enjoying her vacation, with the explanation of an unfortunate family emergency that ruled her out of an appearance on the Wendy Williams Show seemingly being accurate.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?