WWE Hall of Famer Tammy Sytch (Sunny) was arrested again on Thursday night (January 13), and we now know more information regarding the arrest.
Per TMZ Sports, law enforcement officers in New Jersey say Sytch was involved in a domestic dispute with a man that could have turned fatal. Details of how the alleged altercation began are unclear, but in the documents, police officers say that Sytch raised a pair of scissors ‘in the air towards the victim’, threatening to kill him.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning