A new report has revealed more details about Brock Lesnar’s current WWE deal, following his return at SummerSlam.
Following the main event of the August 21 pay-per-view, Lesnar confronted Roman Reigns in the ring, before attacking John Cena. Fightful Select (subscription required) reported that earlier this summer, they were told that WWE wanted Lesnar back on TV “imminently”.
Fightful was also informed that “WWE’s hopes aren’t always necessarily Brock’s hopes.”
The report noted that sources within WWE were under the impression that Lesnar’s current contract is for “roughly a year and a half, and at least 8 matches”, but that is always available to change or be negotiated further.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- WWE SmackDown Star Returns To TV