More details on IMPACT Wrestling and DAZN’s partnership has been revealed.
As previously reported, IMPACT Wrestling announced that they had signed an international distribution deal with DAZN on Tuesday.
On Wednesday, November 30, DAZN released an article on which countries will be able to watch IMPACT programming on their service and what programs will be available. DAZN released the following statement:
IMPACT will feature on DAZN worldwide, except for the following countries:
United States, India, American Samoa, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, India, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Helena and Ascension Island, Swaziland, Togo, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The following countries will be able to watch IMPACT Wrestling exclusively on DAZN:
Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Slovakia, South Korea, Sweden.
Everywhere else, IMPACT will be non-exclusive or unavailable on DAZN (see above list of exclusions)
DAZN will air:
- IMPACT! The weekly flagship television show lands on DAZN the day after it has aired in the United States, except for Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Ukraine, who can watch the episodes seven days after they first air in the US.
- Before The IMPACT! The weekly show, which airs just before the main IMPACT! offering in the United States, will also land on DAZN the following day. For this show, that includes the above CIS countries.
- IMPACT! in 60: The weekly archive show will also be available each week on DAZN.
All 12 annual specials – including eight events such as Throwback Throwdown and Sacrifice, and four tentpole events – Hard To Kill, Rebellion, Slammiversary and Bound For Glory – will arrive on DAZN seven days after they first air.
Select matches, shows and classic moments from the 20-year-plus IMPACT! archives will indeed be available not only on the DAZN subscription service, but via DAZN social media channels including Twitter and YouTube.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Breaks Character To Cosplay As Danhausen On Jericho Cruise
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”
- PHOTOS: WWE Star Gets Stitches After Accidental Face Injury