More details have emerged regarding Jeff Hardy reportedly entering a not guilty plea in relationship his recent arrest for alleged DUI-related charges.
Hardy’s plea of not guilty was submitted on June 28, 2022.
Per PWInsider, who report that they have obtained a copy of the filing reports that the filing is quoted as reading:
“Defendant, Jeffrey Nero Hardy, pursuant to rules 3.160(a), Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure, waives arraignment by filing this written plea of not guilty. Albritton v. White, 948 So. 2d 852, 854 (Fla. 2d DCA 2007). Defendant further waives the right to be present at all pretrial conferences.”
It is not currently known whether or not the hearing previously noted as set to occur on this coming Tuesday, July 5 will proceed in Hardy’s absence or be re-scheduled.
During the media call for AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, Tony Khan revealed that Jeff Hardy was currently in treatment to address his issues.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?