WWE announced this week that the King of the Ring tournament would be returning starting on the August 19 episode of Raw, and more details have since come to fruition.
Madison Square Garden, which will play host to the September 9 and 10 episodes of Raw and SmackDown, has announced via Twitter that the King of the Ring semi finals will take place on those very shows:
— MSG (@TheGarden) August 14, 2019
The full field of 16 participants was revealed earlier this week and is as follows:
- Drew McIntyre (Raw)
- Cedric Alexander (Raw)
- Sami Zayn (Raw)
- Baron Corbin (Raw)
- Cesaro (Raw)
- Ricochet (Raw)
- The Miz (Raw)
- Samoa Joe (Raw)
- Ali (SD)
- Kevin Owens (SD)
- Chad Gable (SD)
- Andrade (SD)
- Shelton Benjamin (SD)
- Apollo Crews (SD)
- Buddy Murphy (SD)
- Elias (SD)
No tournament bracket has been revealed as of yet.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- AEW Star Leyla Hirsch Undergoes ACL Surgery