In today’s WWE Q1 earnings call, Nick Khan discussed the continued partnership between WWE and A&E to produce WWE-themed content.
Touting the upcoming addition of the docu-series, WWE: Rivals to its original content library, the A&E show is set to discuss the most captivating rivalries in the history of WWE, both inside and outside the ring.
As previously reported, in March WWE announced that they were continuing to expand their original content partnership with A&E.
The expansion includes the commissioning of over 130 new hours of ‘premium WWE-themed series’. 35 new episodes of the ‘Biography’ series have also been ordered. The first season featured pieces on a number of WWE legends, including Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret Hart and Mick Foley.
Also announced, a project helmed by Cody Rhodes focusing on his father, the American Dream, Dusty Rhodes.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- KSI Addresses Possibility Of A WWE Future