More details have come to light regarding some of the names released by WWE today being due to them being unvaccinated.
The New York Post reported earlier that one of the reasons Nia Jax was released was because she isn’t vaccinated, and Fightful Select has followed up with more details.
Fightful’s report states that “at least five” of the released names were “openly unvaccinated”, and the list included some “very surprising names”. The report didn’t specify the names.
Fightful was told that vaccination status isn’t the “exclusive reason” for anyone being let go, just one of the reasons.
Vaccination status wasn’t the overall reason for the cuts happening in the first place either. WWE Head of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis’ email to talent today cited “budget cuts” as the reason.
Here’s the list of all the names who were released today (November 4):
- Scarlett Bordeaux
- Franky Monet
- Ember Moon
- Trey Baxter
- Karrion Kross
- Oney Lorcan
- Jessi Kamea
- Zayda Ramier
- Gran Metalik
- Lince Dorado
- Jeet Rama
- Katrina Cortez
- Nia Jax
- Keith Lee
- Harry Smith
- Mia Yim
- Eva Marie
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown