Update: Find out the latest regarding whether or not Sasha Banks is still scheduled to appear at C2E2 by clicking here.
With tonight’s August 5 episode of SmackDown set to be the first official Triple H led episode of the show, many have speculated that Sasha Banks and Naomi could return on tonight’s show.
This speculation was heightened when Sasha Banks (Mercedes Varnado) was pulled from advertising for a flag football game that took place today.
Sasha broke her social media silence today, responding to a tweet advertising her for the C2E2 convention tomorrow night. The advertisement featured her name listed as ‘Mercedes Varnado’ and credited her as ‘The Mandalorian’.
The tweet that Sasha was responding to has since been deleted.
Sasha, as well as Naomi (Trinity Fatu), is still listed on the site as a guest for the show, but the tweet specifically advertising her has been removed, which leads to one of a few explanations.
- She won’t be appearing at the event, and the website is yet to update the fact
- The Tweet was simply removed due to an error and will be reposted
- The Tweet advertising her and Naomi will be reposted following SmackDown, listing them by their WWE names
We will have to wait and see.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned