Update: Find out the latest regarding whether or not Sasha Banks is still scheduled to appear at C2E2 by clicking here.
With tonight’s August 5 episode of SmackDown set to be the first official Triple H led episode of the show, many have speculated that Sasha Banks and Naomi could return on tonight’s show.
This speculation was heightened when Sasha Banks (Mercedes Varnado) was pulled from advertising for a flag football game that took place today.
Sasha broke her social media silence today, responding to a tweet advertising her for the C2E2 convention tomorrow night. The advertisement featured her name listed as ‘Mercedes Varnado’ and credited her as ‘The Mandalorian’.
The tweet that Sasha was responding to has since been deleted.
Sasha, as well as Naomi (Trinity Fatu), is still listed on the site as a guest for the show, but the tweet specifically advertising her has been removed, which leads to one of a few explanations.
- She won’t be appearing at the event, and the website is yet to update the fact
- The Tweet was simply removed due to an error and will be reposted
- The Tweet advertising her and Naomi will be reposted following SmackDown, listing them by their WWE names
We will have to wait and see.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- AEW Star Addresses Dolph Ziggler Being Released By WWE
- Brandi Rhodes Discusses WWE Return Talks & Performance Center Training