Some more of the newest set of recruits to the WWE Performance Center have now been revealed as per a new report.
Several names were already known but PWInsider has provided an update with some new ones.
The new known additions are:
- Jennifer Michell Cantu Iglesias (Mexican powerlifter)
- Drew Kasper (Collegiate wrestler with a 30-0 record and ranked #1 in the NCAA)
- Avery Taylor (Has wrestled for EVOLVE, SHINE, and appeared on NXT TV in the September 2020 battle royal)
The already known names were:
- Taya Valkyrie (former IMPACT Knockouts Champion and wife of John Morrison)
- Angela Arnold (Student at Booker T’s wrestling school)
- Christian Brigham (Christian Casanova)
- Parker Boudreaux (College football star commonly referred to as “the next Brock Lesnar”)
- Gigi Dolin (Priscilla Kelly)
- Anthony Henry (Former EVOLVE Tag Team Champion)
- Christian Hubble (Blake Christian)
- Cora Jade (Elayna Black)
- Bronson Rechsteiner (Son of Rick Steiner)
- Karissa Rivera (Has worked for ROH and NXT)
- Zoey Stark (Lacey Ryan)
- Sareee (Japanese talent signed last year but couldn’t travel until now)
We’ll continue to keep you updated with any more names as they become known.