NXT is heading for a rebranding, and we finally get to see what the new show looks like this Tuesday (September 14).
Due to the rebranding, WWE has been making a lot of mass releases recently, with the most recent batch of talent cuts cominig on August 6.
Per Cassidy Haynes of BodySlam.net, WWE made another round of NXT related cuts this week, this time trimming the production crew. The source claimed that they were now down to a ‘skeleton crew’.
When Haynes asked which departments were victims of the cuts, the source simply replied ‘production’.
The first episode of the polarising ‘NXT 2.0’ rebrand is set to take place on Tuesday, and will be headlined by the wedding of Indi Hartwell and Dexter Lumis, as well as a Fatal Four Way NXT Championship Contender’s match.
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon