NXT is heading for a rebranding, and we finally get to see what the new show looks like this Tuesday (September 14).
Due to the rebranding, WWE has been making a lot of mass releases recently, with the most recent batch of talent cuts cominig on August 6.
Per Cassidy Haynes of BodySlam.net, WWE made another round of NXT related cuts this week, this time trimming the production crew. The source claimed that they were now down to a ‘skeleton crew’.
When Haynes asked which departments were victims of the cuts, the source simply replied ‘production’.
The first episode of the polarising ‘NXT 2.0’ rebrand is set to take place on Tuesday, and will be headlined by the wedding of Indi Hartwell and Dexter Lumis, as well as a Fatal Four Way NXT Championship Contender’s match.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- WWE Stars’ Futures In Doubt, Karrion Kross Plans, Several Injuries – News Bulletin – August 8, 2022