Two more participants for the TakeOver: Tampa ladder match to determine a new number one contender for the NXT Women’s Title have been confirmed.
Mia Yim and Tegan Nox join Robert Stone’s client Chelsea Green, who qualified last Wednesday by picking up a win over Shotzi Blackheart. There are a further three spots to be earned in the coming weeks.
Yim earned her spot by beating Dakota Kai on tonight’s episode of NXT on the USA Network. The referee was busy admonishing Raquel Gonzalez on the outside so missed a Kai pin that would have earned her the victory, and Yim capitalised.
Nox, on the other hand, defeated Deonna Purrazzo in a pretty short match, surviving a Fujiwara Armbar before nailing the Shiniest Wizard.
The NXT Women’s Championship will be defended the night after TakeOver at WrestleMania, as Royal Rumble winner Charlotte Flair challenges Rhea Ripley.
Ripley is currently enjoying her first reign with the NXT Women’s Championship, having held the title since she defeated former champion Shayna Baszler on December 18.
As of now, no other matches have been confirmed for April 4’s TakeOver: Tampa show.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed