Find out the additional popular stars that are reportedly not going to be appearing in the new AEW video game, AEW Fight Forever.
It seems that it won’t just be FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler) who will be left out of the first build of the AEW video game, AEW Fight Forever.
According to a report from Fightful Select, there is a crop of very popular current AEW stars who are in line to miss out on the first build of the game.
Some of the names they confirmed would not be in the game in the first build are Santana and Ortiz, Private Party, Jake Hager, Evil Uno and The Acclaimed.
Fightful notes that there was a working plan for FTR to be added as DLC but since they were originally planned for the first build of the game (fans in attendance noting they were recorded chanting for FTR specifically) it isn’t clear if others are on deck to be added as well.
As we’ve previously noted, there is expected to be more revealed about the AEW video game, AEW Fight Forever at the Tokyo Game Show where Kenny Omega will be appearing in support of the game.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Huge News On Stone Cold Steve Austin Plans For WrestleMania 39
- WWE SmackDown Stars Move To Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Brock Lesnar WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 Status Update
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Post-Royal Rumble Update On The Rock Appearing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Backstage Reaction To Royal Rumble Ending Featuring Bloodline & Sami Zayn
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble