During the latest WWE financials call, President & Chief Revenue Officer Nick Kahn revealed that the recent Superstar Spectacle, which celebrated WWE’s new India venture, was viewed by over 20 million people in India.
That is 5 times as many people that usually watch Raw and SmackDown in India, and they’re still waiting on more viewing reports to come in, so that number will likely rise even further.
The show featured a number of WWE’s currently signed Indian wrestlers, including former WWE Champion Jinder Mahal, The Bollywood boys, and Kavita Devi, the firs Indian woman ever to sign for WWE.
There is no doubt that the Indian appetite for WWE wrestling is significant, and a 2018 report put India as the number one country in the world for WWE consumption, so Vince McMahon will likely be licking his lips at the possible revenue streams this new venture could create.
We will be bringing you any further notes from the ongoing fourth quarter financials call as they are announced.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?