During the latest WWE financials call, President & Chief Revenue Officer Nick Kahn revealed that the recent Superstar Spectacle, which celebrated WWE’s new India venture, was viewed by over 20 million people in India.
That is 5 times as many people that usually watch Raw and SmackDown in India, and they’re still waiting on more viewing reports to come in, so that number will likely rise even further.
The show featured a number of WWE’s currently signed Indian wrestlers, including former WWE Champion Jinder Mahal, The Bollywood boys, and Kavita Devi, the firs Indian woman ever to sign for WWE.
There is no doubt that the Indian appetite for WWE wrestling is significant, and a 2018 report put India as the number one country in the world for WWE consumption, so Vince McMahon will likely be licking his lips at the possible revenue streams this new venture could create.
We will be bringing you any further notes from the ongoing fourth quarter financials call as they are announced.
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting