A new report has revealed more WWE Hall of Famers are set for WrestleMania 39 weekend.
This year’s WrestleMania event at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles will feature a number of legends and WWE Hall of Famers on the card with the likes of John Cena, Lita and Trish Stratus.
Recent reports and speculation has also alluded to other legendary names being part of the two-night event with Gangrel, JBL, Booker T, Torrie Wilson and The Undertaker being mentioned.
Now, it seems like even more WWE Hall of Famers will be brought in for the Show of Shows as well.
PWInsider has provided an update, noting that Mick Foley and Diamond Dallas Page will be brought in for the event in Los Angeles.
It was also noted that Foley will likely be inducting Stacy Keibler. It isn’t known how DDP will be used by the company as of yet.
For the full lineup for WrestleMania 39 Night 1, click here. For Night 2’s lineup, click here.
Check here for an earlier update revealing even more names being brought in for Mania.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Plan For Heel AEW Star To Become ‘One Of The Biggest Babyfaces’