Despite the fact Mr T hasn’t appeared on WWE television in several years, the TV personality told Wrestling Inc that he still has a relationship with the company.
During the interview, Mr T explained to the site that he’s “still got stuff going on with WWE” with regards to “selling the goods and stuff like that”.
“I still got stuff going on with WWE. I got Mr T dolls and stuff like that. They’re selling the goods and stuff like that. What I tell people is I never considered myself a Hollywood celebrity. I don’t act. I react. I’m just a tough guy that has the opportunity to play some roles in Hollywood. I’m not any different. I was never a guy that made the guest appearances in wrestling.”
For those that don’t know, Mr T was involved in the first main event of WrestleMania back in 1985 as he teamed with Hulk Hogan to take on ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper and Paul Orndorff.
Mr T (real name Lawrence Tureaud) made his last appearance on WWE television back in 2014 before WrestleMania 31, where the actor was inducted into the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines
- Fabian Aichner Appears To Be Getting A New Gimmick