Despite the Hell In A Cell pay-per-view taking place in a matter of hours, only four matches have been announced for the pay-per-view.
The rather short match card for tonight’s pay-per-view event reads as follows:
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. The Fiend – Universal Championship – Hell In A Cell match
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Sasha Banks – Raw Women’s Championship – Hell In A Cell match
- Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair – Smackdown Women’s Championship
- Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns vs. Erick Rowan & Luke Harper
However, it seems as if the pay-per-view will be rather eventful, with a few title changes possibly being planned.
According to bookies SkyBet, we could see a few champions booked for the show lose their respective matches tonight.
- Seth Rollins 3/1 – Bray Wyatt 1/5
- Becky Lynch 7/4 – Sasha Banks 2/5
- Bayley 4/5 – Charlotte Flair 10/11
If the bookies are to be believed, and they are normally pretty accurate, then Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch could both be losing their championship matches tonight.
However, the bookies just look at who will win the match, not who will walk out as champion.
Therefore, WWE could perhaps plan a screwy finish where Seth or Becky get themselves DQ’ed, losing their match but still retaining their championship.
Make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com tonight where we will have live coverage of Hell In A Cell.