WWE’s most recent batch of talent cuts came on August 6, when several NXT talents were released from their deals prior to the rebranding to the current NXT 2.0
The most shocking name listed amongst the cuts was former NXT North American Champion Bronson Reed, and many have since wondered where he would land now his non-compete clause has expired.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is now reporting that Reed, now known once again by his former moniker Jonah Rock, or simply ‘JONAH’, has interest from multiple major wrestling companies.
Sources from New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) have indicated that the company has made a big play to get the former North American Champion in their ranks, just like they recently landed Buddy Matthews (Murphy).
As well as NJPW, IMPACT has also shown interest in bringing in Jonah. Company sources told Fightful that they weren’t confident that he would be coming in this weekend, but him coming in has been discussed.
One name who is expected to arrive in IMPACT Wrestling this weekend is ‘The Titan’ Adam Scherr (the former Braun Strowman).
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament
- Veteran Announce Team To Reunite For Ric Flair’s Last Match