Smackdown star Murphy has recently commented on his plans for WrestleMania 37, teasing a match with an interesting opponent.
Currently, Murphy is not scheduled to compete at WrestleMania this year. Just 2 weeks away from The Show of Shows, Murphy has teased a match with former NXT Champion Aleister Black.
Murphy recently took to social media to note that he wants to make WrestleMania an event to remember. Tagging Aleister Black in his post, Murphy noted that he wants to steal the show.
Teasing WWE fans, Murphy tweeted:
“Wonna steal the show’s at #WrestleMania. @WWEAleister?”
Black and Murphy had a great series of matches towards the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020. Their TLC 2019 encounter was largely praised for having such an entertaining match conclusion.
Aleister Black hasn’t wrestled since October last year. He was transferred to SmackDown during the last WWE Draft, but hasn’t competed since moving brands.
A recent report has outlined the reasons why we haven’t seen Black in a WWE ring this year, and also discussed the fate of Murphy in WWE.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite