Smackdown star Murphy has recently commented on his plans for WrestleMania 37, teasing a match with an interesting opponent.
Currently, Murphy is not scheduled to compete at WrestleMania this year. Just 2 weeks away from The Show of Shows, Murphy has teased a match with former NXT Champion Aleister Black.
Murphy recently took to social media to note that he wants to make WrestleMania an event to remember. Tagging Aleister Black in his post, Murphy noted that he wants to steal the show.
Teasing WWE fans, Murphy tweeted:
Black and Murphy had a great series of matches towards the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020. Their TLC 2019 encounter was largely praised for having such an entertaining match conclusion.
Aleister Black hasn’t wrestled since October last year. He was transferred to SmackDown during the last WWE Draft, but hasn’t competed since moving brands.
A recent report has outlined the reasons why we haven’t seen Black in a WWE ring this year, and also discussed the fate of Murphy in WWE.
- WATCH Fight Break Out Between Fan And Wrestler Joe Black At Independent Show
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side