Mustafa Ali betrayed his former tag team partner Mansoor or last week’s (October 11) episode of Monday Night Raw, and the two are set to collide at the upcoming Crown Jewel event.
WWE ran down the match card at the end of last Friday’s SmackDown show, where the match between the two was left off the rundown, which Ali himself showed frustration with on Twitter after the show.
Ali took to his Twitter account earlier today, hyping up the match between the two, explaining why the match is so important and historic to himself and Mansoor.
though i wish some of the circumstances were different, i’m still thankful that for the first time ever two muslims will have a singles match on a wwe ppv. i’m thankful that for one night, @KSAMANNY and i get to be what we wanted to see growing up.
WWE Crown Jewel takes place on Thursday, October 21 at 12pm EST in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’