**Update: The store was not officially opened by Naomi herself, but rather fans in support of the former SmackDown Women’s Champion**
Former Women’s Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks and Naomi haven’t appeared on WWE television since they walked out prior to the May 16 episode of WWE Raw.
With Vince McMahon’s retirement, and Triple H now gaining power in the company, many have wondered if Sasha and Naomi would be making their return to WWE, with the company reportedly making an attempt to reconcile with the pair.
Despite this, both Sasha and Naomi have been announced for appearances outside the company, and Naomi (Trinity) now has a t-shirt store on For Ur Wear.
We will continue to provide information on Sasha and Naomi’s situation with the company as they become available.
#NowAvailable #Trinity fka #Naomi ‘Glow’ T-Shirts. This is a black tee exclusive and only 50 available. Choose your favorite color to represent your GLOW here: https://t.co/9TT8Tu4LrM #bossnglow #naomob #FeelTheGlow pic.twitter.com/NgBCGWuEDd
— For Ur Wear (@ForUrWear) July 31, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown