The news of Sasha Banks and Naomi being removed from WWE’s internal roster was a big story this week, the first time the pair have been removed since their suspension back on May 16.
Naomi took to Twitter last night for the first time since her and Sasha had been removed from the internal roster, and she’s seemingly shared a message aimed at the company on her Instagram story today (July 9).
Naomi shared a quote which simply reads:
The moment you put a stop to people taking advantage of you and disrespecting you, is when they define you as difficult, selfish or crazy. Manipulators hate boundaries.
While not explicitly stated that the message was aimed at WWE, it sure does accurately fit the ongoing situation between her and Sasha Banks within the company.
More evidence of Naomi and Sasha’s departure came last night, when Peacock removed the Sasha Banks profile picture option from their app.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed