Naomi has once again taken to social media to tease her WWE departure, amidst uncertainty regarding her status.
Naomi and Sasha Banks haven’t appeared on WWE TV since walking out on the May 16 edition of WWE Raw.
While the two have been officially suspended since mid-May, their internal statuses hadn’t changed until last week, when both names were removed from the internal roster.
Naomi has shared several social media posts since this update. The former SmackDown Women’s Champion has now hinted that she has finished up with WWE in an interaction with a former WWE star.
When Lince Dorado asked her when they’ll next be able to do ‘lucha things’ together, Naomi replied:
“Asap brother ?”
In recent weeks, WWE has shared posts which have noticeably omitted Naomi and Sasha, including a graphic for the SmackDown women’s roster.
We will continue to provide updates on Naomi and Sasha Banks’ WWE statuses as they become available.
Stay up to date with every WWE departure of 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Asap brother ?
— Trinity Fatu (@NaomiWWE) July 11, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- VIDEO: Shawn Michaels Congratulates NXT Star After Big Battle Royal Win
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other