WWE star Natalya has commented on the WWE departures of Mercedes Mone (formerly Sasha Banks) and Naomi (real name Trinity Fatu).
Mone and Naomi last appeared for WWE in May 2022, before they both walked out on a WWE Raw taping on May 16.
Mone has since returned to the ring outside of WWE, winning the IWGP Women’s Championship in February. Naomi has also seemingly confirmed her WWE exit, replying ‘no’ when asked if she’s still with WWE.
While speaking with WrestlingNews.co, SmackDown star Natalya was asked if she’d like to see Naomi return to WWE.
Discussing the situation surrounding Mone and Naomi, Natalya said:
“I think so, I think that it would be so amazing to have Naomi come back to WWE. I don’t know the particulars of why they really left.
“I’m close friends to both girls, but I never really asked them and it’s something we haven’t really talked about.
“I feel like when they’re ready to discuss it, they will. But I also feel like everybody has to go through their own journey…
“So if Naomi needed a breather and she and Sasha needed breaks, if that’s what they needed for themselves, to each their own, as long as whatever it is you’re doing makes you happy.”
Another WWE star has stated that Mone is still her dream WrestleMania opponent, noting that she’s willing to wait for Mone to return to WWE.
Transcription via Sportskeeda.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans