According to Natalya, Jason Momoa wants her to costar in the upcoming sequel to The Wrestler. Natalya revealed this on the Total Divas bonus clip released on YouTube.
Jason Momoa starred in Game of Thrones and Aquaman. He presumably would be playing the role of the wrestler in the movie.
This might be a surprise to a lot of people. First, the fact there’s going to a sequel to the Wrestler is news. An official announcement of this movie being made hasn’t happened.
Also, it might also be a surprise because no one has really ever accused Nattie of being an excellent actor. She’s never been in a prominent role in a movie. The Wrestler was critically acclaimed for its excellent acting.
Natalya says she would play his former love interest and would also get to wrestle a match in the movie. However, she first had to figure out who Momoa was:
“Once I found out who Jason Momoa is, I’m like, ‘this is pretty cool.’ He’s a really big star. He’s an actor who has been on Game of Thrones, he was in that movie Aquaman. So, the fact that he is now interested in having me in the movie is huge.”
While all the action for the first movie was filmed ROH, WWE tried to cash in on the movie’s success. Chris Jericho ultimately had an angle with the star, Mickey Rourke, where Rourke punched Jericho.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for more on this story.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Corey Graves ‘Toned Down’ What WWE Wanted Him To Say About Sasha Banks & Naomi
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Ethan Page Wants More Ring & Microphone Time In AEW
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury