The legacy of one of the most memorable tag teams in WWE history continues with the nephews of a former champion signing with MLW.
The nephews of the late Dynamite Kid (Thomas Billington) have joined Major League Wrestling, as announced by Alicia Atout on the first episode of MLW Insider.
The weekly MLW Insider will, according to MLW CEO Court Bauer, go “deep into hot topics as well as giving the real deal on scoops.”
Speaking about The Billington Bulldogs, Tom & Mark Billington, Atout said they:
“…have impressed fans and promoters in the United Kingdom with their ‘smash mouth’ style.”
The pair made their debut at the MLW Fightland event, teaming with their cousin Davey Boy Smith Jr, on October 30, 2022.
Trained by the British wrestling legend Marty Jones, The Billington Bulldogs have performed across the United Kingdom since their debut in 2018.
They have recently been appearing on shows in Calgary, Alberta in Canada and have been training with Davey Boy Smith, Jr and Bret Hart, both of whom were recently spotted at WWE Clash at the Castle.
At this stage, the length of their MLW contract is unknown.
Quotes from Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite