With Bayley getting injured, Sonya Deville was forced to name a replacement for Bianca Belair’s opponent at Money on the Bank go-home edition of WWE SmackDown.
As rumors stated earlier in the day, the replacement was none other than Carmella. The match will take place on SmackDown next week as opposed to Money in the Bank, which is where Bayley was set to challenge Belair in an I Quit match.
This left an opening in the women’s ladder match at Money in the Bank. As a result, Sonya Deville also named Carmella’s replacement in that match. That replacement was Liv Morgan.
— WWE (@WWE) July 10, 2021
Morgan has been pushing to get in the match and was very upset that Carmella was named as the challenger in spite of beating her over the last few weeks.
Belair then came out and called out Carmella. A lot of times when a replacement is named, she often wins. However, in this case, it would be a huge shocker for Carmella to get the win.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?