Wrestle Kingdom 14 Night Two has crowned new IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions. SHO and YOH defeated El Phantasmo and Taiji Ishimori to win the titles.
In a bizarre twist, Rocky Romero gave SHO and YOH the idea of wearing protective cups in their match. When Phantasmo attempted to hit SHO low, he recoiled in pain as SHO revealed his hidden protection. This led to the finish as they hit a combo Shock Arrow double foot stomp for the win.
Roppongi 3K won the Super Junior Tag League in November to earn the shot at the titles. They last defeated El Desperado and Yoshinobu Kanemaru to win the tournament. This match marks the first time that SHO and YOH have won at Wrestle Kingdom.
This was the second title change of the night thus far as EVIL, BUSHI and Shingo Takagi won the NEVER Openweight Six-Man Tag Team Championships on the pre-show.
How many title changes do you think we shall see at Wrestle Kingdom 14 Night Two? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Top Champion Names Drew McIntyre As Potential Title Challenger
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI