UPDATE: The ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ pre-order listing has been re-uploaded to Amazon US. More at this link.
It seems like some details for the upcoming AEW video game titled ‘Fight Forever’ may have been prematurely leaked.
There was a listing on Amazon UK which has now been taken down that appeared to reveal several interesting notes about the game.
The product description read:
Developed by YUKE’s Co, Ltd., creators of numerous, multi-million unit selling wrestling games, AEW: Fight Forever combines that nostalgic arcade-wrestler feel with innovative All Elite Wrestling finishers and tandem offensive moves. All Elite Wrestling is currently taking TNT and TBS networks by storm every week with their Rampage and Dynamite shows, featuring some of the biggest legends to enter the ring plus a stable of brand new, high-flying, AEW talent. AEW: Fight Forever brings the best of the best from that talent roster together in one game! Online co-op wrestling is going completely next level in Fight Forever with Tag Team matches that feature sequences of team maneuvers performed with simple commands. A deep career mode, wrestler customization, signature AEW arenas, multiple match types and more match types than you can count, including some good ol’ fashioned, unsanctioned fun, all await!
The game’s “key features” were listed as follows:
- Combines nostalgic arcade wrestling feel with innovative All Elite Wrestling finishers and offensive moves
- Talent roster combines biggest legends to enter the ring pus brand new, high-flying AEW stars!
- Single, tag-team, 3-way, 4-way, ladder, Casino Battle Royale, Falls Count Anywhere, Unsanctioned Lights Out, Exploding Barbed Wire Death and online co-op multi-player matches!
- Online co-op multi-player!
- Tag team matches feature a sequence of team maneuvers performed with simple commands
The post listed December 31, 2022 as the placeholder release date. It was listed as being available for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
There was also a mention of the game featuring a career mode, and the Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch match type.
You can find a full list of the confirmed roster so far for the AEW video game at this link.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins