A new match has been announced for this week’s episode of WWE SmackDown. Coming off of their Elimination Chamber match, The Miz and John Morrison will take on Heavy Machinery.
Otis and Tucker are still looking to get revenge on Dolph Ziggler for ruining Otis’ date with Mandy Rose. With a win over the tag champs, it would give them momentum and put them in line for a potential title shot. They came up short in the Elimination Chamber after Otis was taken out during the match and Tucker was double-teamed and pinned.
Miz and Morrison won the SmackDown Tag Team Championships at Super Showdown from the New Day. Since then, the champs have been on a roll, defending the titles and letting fans hear about it.
Last week they cut a promo in the WWE Performance Center about how great they are. The team seems to have picked up right where they left off in 2009. Neither team currently has a match at WrestleMania 36 so a win tonight could put them in line for something big.
A Roman Reigns vs. Goldberg contract signing has also been announced for tonight’s show.
Will you be watching WWE SmackDown tonight? Let us know on Twitter!
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- Fascinating Behind-The-Scenes Footage Of Jade Cargill Including Training With Bryan Danielson & More
- Shinsuke Nakamura Debuts New Tag Team With Riddle
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’