This upcoming episode of AEW Dynamite just got a little bit more stacked with the announcement of Best Friends vs. Santana and Ortiz. The two teams have been at odds of late as a result of the ongoing Chris Jericho vs. Orange Cassidy rivalry.
This is the first time the two teams will compete in a straight tag match in AEW. The Inner Circle took on The Best Friends and Friends last week. The babyface team was able to pick up the win as Matt Hardy shoved Sammy Guevara off the top rope, costing him the match. All Elite Wrestling announced this new match earlier today on their Twitter.
#AEWDynamite is All New this Wed at 8/7c on TNT with a HUGE card!
– #AEW World Title Mox v Darby Allin
-Cody/Matt Cardona v Reynolds/Silver of Dark Order
-12 Man Tag: Elite/FTR v Dark Order
-Jericho Debates Cassidy with Mystery Moderator
-Best Friends v Santana/Ortiz
-MJF speech pic.twitter.com/cDKYEKCOIY
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) August 2, 2020
Santana and Ortiz will try to get things back on track for the Inner Circle this week while their leader engages in a debate with Orange Cassidy. Here is the full lineup for AEW Dynamite so far:
- AEW World Championship Match – Jon Moxley (c) vs. Darby Allin
- Special Debate – Chris Jericho & Orange Cassidy
- Cody & Matt Cardona vs. John Silver & Alex Reynolds
- The Elite & FTR vs. The Dark Order
- Best Friends vs. Santana & Ortiz
- Update on MJF’s All Out Challenge
What are you most looking forward to on AEW Dynamite? Let us know on Twitter!