AEW has revealed Britt Baker’s opponent for tonight’s episode of Dynamite.
Baker – in her hometown of Pittsburgh, PA tonight – will take on AEW debutant Jamie Hayter, who competes on the British independent scene.
Hayter is a former RevPro British Women’s Champion and current Pro-Wrestling EVE Women’s Champion. She also competes for STARDOM in the Oedo Tai stable.
She actually had a WWE appearance earlier this year, too. She lost to Piper Niven on the April 19 episode of NXT UK.
The confirmed card for AEW: Dynamite tonight is as follows:
- Joey Janela vs. Kenny Omega
- Young Bucks vs. Best Friends
- Jon Moxley vs. Pac
- Dark Order vs. SCU – World Tag Title Tournament Semi-Final
- Lucha Bros. vs. Private Party – World Tag Title Tournament Semi-Final
- Britt Baker vs. Jamie Hayter
- Cody to address World Champion Chris Jericho
As always we will have live coverage of Dynamite and WWE NXT here at WrestleTalk.com tonight.