WWE has announced a new match for this week’s (June 18) episode of SmackDown.
On last week’s show, Otis attacked Angelo Dawkins backstage, sporting a new clean shaven look. Otis then caused a disqualification in Montez Ford’s match with Chad Gable, before attacking the Street Profits man.
Today on The Bump, WWE announced that Otis will go one-on-one with Dawkins on this week’s episode of SmackDown.
WrestleTalk.com will, as always, provide live coverage of the show this coming Friday.
BREAKING NEWS: @otiswwe will go one-on-one with @AngeloDawkins this Friday night on #SmackDown! pic.twitter.com/k2LrDtU9s7
— WWE’s The Bump (@WWETheBump) June 16, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title