For weeks, we’ve been hearing about a rumored 6 pack challenge match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship. Paige was on SmackDown tonight and revealed who all Bayley would be facing at WrestleMania.
The rumors stated Bayley would face Lacey, Carmella, Naomi, and Sasha Banks with a mystery of who the 6th person might be. However, there were two surprises added to the match.
Carmella is out and Dana Brooke is in. But, for the most anticipated 6th spot WWE couldn’t have picked anyone meaner.
That’s right. It’s Tamina. As Bayley said: “Does she still work here?”
.@RealPaigeWWE announces that @itsBayleyWWE will defend her #SmackDown Women's Title against @LaceyEvansWWE. @DanaBrookeWWE, @TaminaSnuka, @NaomiWWE, and @SashaBanksWWE in a Six Pack Challenge at @WrestleMania! pic.twitter.com/pcKFnaqcf2
— WWE (@WWE) March 21, 2020
I guess so and now she’s in the title hunt. I’m sure the story of this match will be Sasha vs. Bayley.
If that’s the case, then it probably would have been more interesting to have just had the two finally face off.
Instead, we’re getting 6 women battling it out. Let us know your thoughts about the match on Twitter.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023