A brand new match has been announced for the AEW All Out Buy In. As a result of the Britt Baker vs. Big Swole match being moved to the main card, Private Party will now take on Alex Reynolds and John Silver of the Dark Order.
AEW announced the new match earlier today on Twitter. This is a curious match to add as the two teams have not been feuding on television at all of late. Here is the announcement:
Just signed for #theBuyIn before #AEWAllOut
Private Party (@IsiahKassidy & @Marq_Quen) vs #DarkOrder's 3 & 4 (@YTAlexReynolds & @SilverNumber1) on #AEW's Official @YouTube at 7/6chttps://t.co/S97K8JmOtb
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) September 4, 2020
Private Party had been involved in a match on the most recent episode of Dynamite where if they and SCU had won an eight-man tag match they would have faced each other at All Out. Unfortunately for them, they were not victorious as they lost the match to the Young Bucks and Jurassic Express.
As far as Silver and Reynolds go, the Dark Order have been focused on the Nightmare Family ever since Brodie Lee challenged and defeated Cody for the TNT Championship. Now, Silver and Reynolds can hope to build some momentum for themselves against Private Party.
Here is the full card for AEW All Out:
- AEW World Championship Match – Jon Moxley (c) vs. MJF
- AEW World Tag Team Championship Match – Kenny Omega & Hangman Page (c) vs. FTR
- AEW Women’s Championship Match – Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Thunder Rosa
- Mimosa Mayhem Match – Chris Jericho vs. Orange Cassidy
- The Dark Order vs. Matt Cardona, Scorpio Sky & the Natural Nightmares
- Broken Rules Match – Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara
- Tooth And Nail Match – Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D vs. Big Swole
- Young Bucks vs. Jurassic Express
- Casino Battle Royale for a shot at the AEW World Championship
- Buy In match – Private Party vs. Alex Reynolds & John Silver
What match are you most looking forward to at AEW All Out? Let us know on Twitter!