It seemed as if the Raw After WrestleMania would be a bit light on surprises this year until the closing moments of the show. Right before the show went off the air, it seems as if two new members of The Hurt Business were possibly introduced.
Drew McIntyre had just won a number one contender’s Triple Threat match when MVP’s music played. As MVP stood on the stage, McIntyre was attacked by T-BAR and MACE.
The two former RETRIBUTION members hit their double chokeslam on McIntyre before making their exit. It is currently unclear whether this was simply them picking up a bounty on McIntyre or if this is the start of a new partnership.
With Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander no longer part of The Hurt Business, it at least appears possible T-BAR and MACE could replace them.
McIntyre will now once again challenge Bobby Lashley for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania Backlash. You can read more about that here.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase