Ever since WWE retired the NXT Cruiserweight Championship, many fans were waiting for 205 Live to undergo a rebrand, as it is no longer live or has the 205 pound limit.
Joe Gacy teased making the show more ‘inclusive’ when he challenged Roderick Strong for the Cruiserweight Championship back in December, and he may finally be about to get his wish.
Gacy was in action during tonight’s (February 11) episode of the show, where he cut a promo pre-match, again claiming that the show promoted exclusion. He said that more change was coming, before saying that it is where anyone can come to ‘Level Up’.
Xyon Quinn then made his way to the ring for his match with Gacy, where Nigel McGuinness made mention on commentary of this being his chance to ‘level up’.
WWE is heavily teasing that ‘Level Up’ could be the new name for 205 Live, if not it will be the theme for the show going forward.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- AEW Star Miro Announces New Role
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- Major WWE Star’s Twitter Hacked
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Mercedes Moné Next Title Defense Revealed
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?