During tonight’s episode of WWE NXT on the USA Network, a faction on the brand revealed their new group name at the start of the show.
Johnny Gargano and Austin Theory were in action in the first match of the show, representing the group known as “The Way”.
The faction also includes Gargano’s wife Candice LeRae as well as Indi Hartwell.
The relationships are playing out as Theory being Gargano’s accomplice and Hartwell being LeRae’s accomplice.
WWE had filed to trademark “The Way” on November 5 but it was unclear at the time what it was for, so it seems like it was for this group.
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match