During tonight’s episode of WWE NXT on the USA Network, a faction on the brand revealed their new group name at the start of the show.
Johnny Gargano and Austin Theory were in action in the first match of the show, representing the group known as “The Way”.
The faction also includes Gargano’s wife Candice LeRae as well as Indi Hartwell.
The relationships are playing out as Theory being Gargano’s accomplice and Hartwell being LeRae’s accomplice.
WWE had filed to trademark “The Way” on November 5 but it was unclear at the time what it was for, so it seems like it was for this group.
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Upcoming John Cena WWE Return
- Kazuchika Okada Reveals Hope For Japanese Crowds Following Forbidden Door
- Bianca Belair Reveals Scary Situation With A Fan From Recent WWE Show
- Dax Harwood Explains His Support For Sasha Banks Amid WWE Walk Out Drama