NXT’s newest team, MSK, has made an incredible impact since arriving on the brand. Wes Lee and Nash Carter stormed through the Dusty Rhodes Classic before winning the tournament at NXT TakeOver Vengeance Day.
The team has been very impressive and now they have said that being part of NXT feels like being part of a family. During their appearance on WWE’s The Bump, Wes Lee opened up about the warm reception they have received. Here is the quote, courtesy of Wrestling Inc.:
“It’s really cool because it feels like a family. From the moment that we were brought in to now, it never felt like we were alienated from where we came from or the things that we have done. It was just, ‘Hey, you’re apart of this family.’”
Nash Carter had also heaped praise onto the NXT system, talking about the trainers they have at the Performance Center.
“Honestly, [I’ve just been] training every day with some of the highest class coaches in the world. I didn’t really have that at my disposal. I feel like a professional athlete, and it’s awesome.”
MSK will now receive an NXT Tag Team Championship match in the near future.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material