Shocking news came out of this week’s episode of NXT UK, when NXT 2.0 stars Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen captured the NXT UK Tag Team Championship.
The titles were vacated due to an injury to Ashton Smith, with Brooks and Jensen winning a four-way main event to win the vacant titles.
WWE has now announced that the new champions will return to their home show and address their victory on next week’s episode of NXT 2.0.
Also announced is a segment with NXT Champion Bron Breakker set to go face-to-face with his opponent at NXT Great American Bash, Cameron Grimes.
For a list of all title changes in WWE in 2022 so far, click here.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned