A new NXT Women’s Championship design has been unveiled at NXT Stand & Deliver.
Ahead of her title defence against Cora Jade, Io Shirai and Kay Lee Ray, Mandy Rose showed off the new belt.
The strap is white, and the belt face is multi-colored, looking closer to the current logo and branding for NXT 2.0.
You can view the belt below:
#WEDESERVEIT ? #standanddeliver @HEELZiggler @RealRobertRoode @WWENXT pic.twitter.com/cnttbxKL2q
— Mandy (@WWE_MandyRose) April 2, 2022
You can view our live coverage for NXT Stand & Deliver right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18